Job Opportunity at Dutch Cargo HQ
Always dreamed of a job in the cargo bike world?
At Dutch Cargo, we are looking for a new operations and sales guru.
Dutch Cargo is a fast-growing eBike and eCargo Bike business active in Australia and New Zealand. We work with a small dedicated and efficient team. The role is based at Unit #1B, 273-275 Wickham Rd, being our Head Quarters in Moorabbin. The purpose of the role is to manage operations, omni Sales Channel Portals, planning, filing and the office / showroom / shop / warehouse management. Flexibility, accuracy, efficiency, commercial drive, self motivation and a “can do” mentality is absolutely key.
Objective of the role:
To ensure continuous and efficient delivery of products and services to our customers. You are ensuring the consistent management of below areas of responsibility;
- Maintain an operational timeline on fulfilment, planning and forecasting
- Purchase Order fulfilment, planning and forecasting.
- Manage (Inter)national incoming shipments of goods.
- Shipping File Management
- Sales Order fulfilment, communications and logistics to dealers and private clients.
- Warehouse management – including Stock-On-Hand and forecasting.
- Office management – organise and maintain in tidy and well supplied office.
- Filing – setup and maintain a filing system relation to the orders.
- After Sales and Service
- Reporting – MYOB and other as required
Online – Omni Channel:
- Monitor B2B and B2C closely together with the team
- Review meeting weekly.
- B2B portal – maintain items and prices. Continue improve the layout and content to facilitate dealer orders
- B2C website – maintain items, availability and prices
- MYOB item management, as required to support the above channels
- Follow up on sales inquiries – review as per team meetings
- eBike consultations
- Host and facilitate Test Rides including the Saturdays
- Business Development (B2C and B2B)
- Projects -> as they come up
- Ensure that customers’ demands and expectations are met with regards to delivery and any other areas that is within our capability to provide, within reason.
- Work with others internally and externally on supply, logistics and quality to minimise any issues with the delivery of our products and services.
- Work to ensure an efficient and friendly approach to customer service.
- Work with all stakeholders of business to protect the reputation and goodwill with our customer and supplier base.
- Other ad-hoc related tasks delegated.
- Ensuring showroom presentation is clean and tidy for customer visits.
Skills & Experience:
- A recent bachelors degree of higher.
- 3-5 years work experience in a relevant field.
- A passion for active transport cycling or even better – eCargo bikes!
- Australian citizen or PR.
- Living near our HQ, preferably within a 10km cycling distance.
- Flexibility to work weekdays, evenings and weekends as the business requires from time to time
- Must have some experience with customer facing positions.
- Project Management
- Proficient in excel, word, MYOB and ability to learn new programs.