Tern Verge P10
The Tern Verge P10 is a folding bike built for performance. With 451 racing wheels and aerodynamic T-Tuned™ geometry, it rides with exceptional comfort and stability. With an adjustable handlebar stem, you can dial in your riding position with surgical precision. We even included a Porter™+ saddle for comfortable all-day riding and convenient portability.
Verge bikes are pretty to look at. But a whole lot better to ride.
Why do we love this bike?
- Stable & comfortable ride
- Very light & portable
- Adjustable handlebar stem
- Comfortable seat for all-day riding
- Uni-size – adjusts to fit multiple riders
Temporary promotion: Buy two and get 5% off your non-electric Tern Folding bike order.
Available on backorder
The Tern Verge P10 model features:
- Rides with exceptional comfort and stability thanks to our unique technology and T-Tuned geometry
- Light and portable—only 11.7 kg (25.8 lb)
- Fold and store indoors for the ultimate theft protection
- 451 wheels deliver a full-sized ride with minuscule impact on the folded size
- Shimano Deore 1x drivetrain, delivering a huge gear range in a simple package
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver powerful stopping power in all weather conditions with the touch of a finger
Robust folding technology: A heavy-duty update to our iconic OCL frame hinge, the OCL+ is built to exceed testing requirements. Leveraging the hinge design of the long-tail Tern Cargo Node, the OCL+ features a single-shaft design, advanced welding techniques, and robust gussets, so it stays stiff and strong during even the fastest commutes.
Tern bikes fold small and fast—in three easy steps. It’s simple enough for anybody to master. And with the handlepost folded to the outside of the package, Tern bikes can also roll when folded for easy transport.