Tern Vektron S10 Performance
The Tern Vektron S10 is a best-in-class electric bike that features a Bosch Performance Line Plus electric motor for more torque and smoother acceleration. The S10 is often called the best folding eBike on the market and the updated version gets even better with improved geometry, Bosch’s newest and virtually silent motor, and a burly, extended rack. With a Vektron, a lot of your car trips will start turning into bike trips.
Why do we love this bike?
- Fast & simple folding
- Compact & easy to store
- Bosch-powered technology
- Range of 50-130 km
- Uni-size – adjusts to fit multiple riders
- Updated frame design for a better ride
- Integrated rear rack & kid compatible
- Integrated front & rear lights
- Fits easily on buses, trains and taxis
This fun and useful everyday folding e-bike comes with FREE 30 days e-bike insurance and a COMPLIMENTARY 3-months check-up service
The Tern Vektron S10 model features:
- Bosch Performance Line electric drivetrain for more torque and smoother acceleration
- Updated frame design, with a reclining battery for a lower center of gravity and better ride
- Integrated Atlas Rack works seamlessly with Thule Yepp Maxi and Nexxt Maxi child seats—no adapters needed
- Resizes in seconds to fit riders 147 – 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”) so a single bike can be shared by the family
- Fits easily on buses, subways and taxis for electric multi-modal commuting
- Stores under a desk for convenient theft protection; no need to bring a heavy lock
There are other folding electric bikes but none ride better. The Vektron is stiff and stable for a truly solid ride - even when fully loaded. Take a test ride and feel the difference. Once you fold your Vektron, it’s easy to roll it around. The new frame design also lets you keep the bike in vertical position when folded, so stopping and going is easier than ever.
The Vektron has a low-step frame design and resizes in seconds—no tools required—to fit riders between 145 and 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”), so you can share the bike with anyone in your family. The Vektron is designed to fit a child on the rear with a Thule Yepp Maxi or a Nexxt Maxi seat—no adapters needed.