Tern Bicycles Vektron
The Tern Vektron Q9 is a best-in-class electric bike that folds in 10 seconds to go on trains, in cars, and under desks. With an electric drivetrain, 20” wheel bikes are just as fast as 700c. That means riders can enjoy all the benefits of small wheels – compact size, low center of gravity, quick acceleration, maneuverable handling, and plenty of cargo space – with big wheel speed.
The Vektron Q9 is equipped with hydraulic disc brakes, a sturdy rear rack, Valo Direct light, and fenders – so it is ideal for all-season commuting in the city.
Why do we love this bike?
- Awarded best folding eBike on the market
- Solid & stable riding
- Compact & easy to store
- Uni-size – adjusts to fit different riders
- Integrated rear rack
- Integrated lights on front & rear
The Tern Vektron Q9 product features:
- German-engineered Bosch Active Line electric drivetrain—the industry leader in electric bike technology
- Hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- New frame design, with a reclining battery for a lower center of gravity and better ride
- Integrated Atlas Rack works seamlessly with Thule Yepp Maxi and Nexxt Maxi child seats—no adapters needed
- Resizes in seconds to fit riders 147 – 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”) so a single bike can be shared by the family
With a Vektron, a lot of your car trips will start turning into bike trips. There are other folding electric bikes but none ride better. The Vektron is stiff and stable for a truly solid ride - even when fully loaded. Take a test ride and feel the difference.
The Vektron has a low-step frame design and resizes in seconds - no tools required - to fit riders between 145 and 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”), so you can share the bike with anyone in your family.
Once you fold your Vektron, it’s easy to roll it around. The new frame design also lets you keep the bike in vertical position when folded, so stopping and going is easier than ever.
School runs have never been more fun! The Vektron is designed to fit a Thule Yepp Maxi or a Nexxt Maxi seat—no adapters needed.