Tern Vektron D8
The Tern Vektron D8 is a best-in-class electric bike that folds in 10 seconds to go on trains, in cars, and under desks. The Vektron D8 delivers the uncompromised performance, versatility and style of the Vektron family, in an affordable and convenient package. With hydraulic disc brakes, fenders and an optional rack, crush your commute in rain, snow or shine.
LAST ONE, FLOOR MODEL
Why do we love this bike?
- Awarded best folding eBike on the market
- Solid & stable riding
- Compact & easy to store
- Uni-size – adjusts to fit different riders
- Integrated lights on front & rear
Out of stock
The Tern Vektron D8 folding electric bike features:
- Bafang M400 Drive System – 250 watts of responsive and dependable power
- Hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Tern Valo Direct light, with 150 lumens of power, for 24 hour visibility
- 400 Wh battery for a range of up to 90 km
- Andros stem, to fit riders from 160 – 195 cm in seconds
- Shimano Claris rear derailleur for quick and responsive gear shifting
With a Vektron, a lot of your car trips will start turning into bike trips. There are other folding electric bikes but none ride better. The Vektron is stiff and stable for a truly solid ride - even when fully loaded. Take a test ride and feel the difference.
The Vektron has a low-step frame design and resizes in seconds - no tools required - to fit riders between 145 and 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”), so you can share the bike with anyone in your family.
Once you fold your Vektron, it’s easy to roll it around. The new frame design also lets you keep the bike in vertical position when folded, so stopping and going is easier than ever.
School runs have never been more fun! The Vektron is designed to fit a Thule Yepp Maxi or a Nexxt Maxi seat—no adapters needed.*
* Vektron D8 must be fitted with a Cargo Rack in order to accommodate a Yepp seat.