Tern Node D8
No interest. No account fees. No late fees.
The Tern Node D8 folding bike is the workhorse of Tern’s Around-Town bike family. With big wheels, comfortable tires, and swept-back handlebars, it’s as comfortable and solid as a Dutch city-bike, but it folds down small—in 10 seconds flat.
Why do we love this bike?
- Folds quickly – 10 seconds
- Comfortable & solid ride
- Compact size when folded
- Full-sized wheels
- Reliable shifting & durability
- Uni-size – adjusts to fit multiple riders
- Includes integrated rack & fenders
Temporary promotion: Buy two and get 5% off your non-electric Tern Folding bike order.
Only 2 left in stock (can be backordered)
The Tern Node D8 model features:
- 8-speed drivetrain for all the range you need in the city
- Shimano Claris derailleur for reliable shifting and durability
- Swept-back handlebars offer an upright and comfortable riding position
- Andros™ handlebar stem for tool-free riding position adjustments on the fly
- Includes integrated Freelance™ Fenders and Freight™ Rack
- Schwalbe Big Apple tires with Kevlar puncture protection
- Folds in under 10 seconds for storage or transport
- Optional integrated lighting with electricity-generating hub