The Tern Link D7i folding bike is perfect for getting around in the city, hauling gear, and riding day-in-day-out. Because it’s built around a durable low seven-speed Nexus internal hub, it’s ideal for carrying onto buses or riding in the rain. Thanks to the optional rear rack and integrated lighting with electricity-generating hub, you can customize it into exactly the urban bike you’re looking for.
Why do we love this bike?
- Ideal for carrying on buses & riding in the rain
- Quick & easy folding – 10 seconds
- Uni-size – adjusts to fit multiple riders
- Tires feature puncture protection
- Low maintenance
Temporary promotion: Buy two and get 5% off your non-electric Tern Folding bike order.
The Tern Link D7i model features:
- 7-speed internal geared Shimano hub for versatility and low maintenance
- Andros™ handlebar stem for tool-free riding position adjustments on the fly
- FreeDrive™ chain cover protects your clothes from grease and dirt
- Bomb-proof wheels built with Sapim spokes
- Schwalbe Big Apple tires with Kevlar puncture protection
- Fenders for rainy days
- Folds compactly in 10 seconds for storage and transport
- Rear rack and integrated lighting available as options