Tern BYB S11i
No interest. No account fees. No late fees.
The Tern BYB isn’t just a folding bike – it’s a whole new way to fold a bike. It’s 30% smaller than traditional 20″ folding bikes, and folds small and slim enough to fit conveniently into lockers, closets, or any narrow space.
Why do we love this bike?
- Small & compact
- Fast & stable riding
- Fits conveniently into lockers, closets or any narrow space
- Uni-size – adjusts to fit riders from 147 to 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”)
- Easy-to-use trolley system & built-in spinner wheels for transport
Temporary promotion: Buy two and get 5% off your bike order.
In stock (can be backordered)
The Tern BYB S11i model features:
- 30% smaller than traditional 20” folding bikes
- Fits conveniently into lockers, closets, or any narrow space
- Metro Transit Rack with built-in spinner wheels for easier trolleying
- Fits riders from 147 to 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”)
- New TFL Joint with 3D interface, DeadBolt design and SpringLock technology
- New 3D-forged Physis RF Handlepost
- Kinetix Pro X wheels with paired spoke technology
- 11-speed Shimano Ultegra, Shadow RD derailleur
When folded, the BYB has one of the smallest footprints of any folding bike. That means a much easier time maneuvering it onto crowded trains and buses or when navigating through busy office buildings. The BYB is designed for mixed-mode commuters who do a stretch of their daily journey on a train or bus, or might grab a taxi home on a rainy day. Folded, the BYB fits anywhere so all your transport options are always open.
The best things in life are shared, including your commuter bike. The BYB has a low-step frame design and resizes in seconds—no tools required—to fit riders between 147 and 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”), so you can share the bike with anyone in your family.
The Tern BYB S11i comes with TriFold technology - a patented new way to fold a bike smaller while delivering a quality ride.