WHY SHOULD I RIDE A WORKCYCLES GR8?
- Amazingly versatile modular bike
- Adaptive Seat Tube design
- Great for commuting, carrying a child, rentals, or even fleet use for industry.
- Very tough, low maintenance bike
- It fits nearly everybody (for riders from about 150 cm to 195 cm tall)
- Its short wheelbase, low center of gravity, relatively light weight and fat tires make it both maneuverable and confidence inspiring
- Just plain old fun to ride!
Your story here?
- Colours available:
- Frame: Designed and hand built steel in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Bike Dimensions: 2.00 x 1.2 x 0.60
- Platform Dimensions: 60cm long and 40cm wide
- Load Capacity: 100kg plus rider
- Drive Train: Shimano Nexus 8-speed
- Motor: Optional mid 2015
- Lights: Standard front and rear powered by dynamo hub
- Rear Rack: Extra long and strong
- Brakes: Shimano IM81 Rollerbrakes
- Warranty: 10 Years on the frame and 1 Year on components