WHY SHOULD I RIDE A SANTOS TREKKING LITE?
- The ultimate commuter and trekking bike
- You are a real bike fanatic and only want the best & customized bike
- Choose your own color
- Choose your own components
- Reliable, efficient, fast, stable, maneuverable
- You want uncompromising quality and ergonomic design
- Extreme strength and durability
- Low weight
- Low and easy maintenance
- More riding, less cleaning/adjusting/repair etc
I ride a few times a week all season around 36km into the city and have found the Santos Travel Lite to be the ultimate commuter! It has a Rohloff hub with 14 internal gears and a Gates Belt Drive. I never have to do anything to this combination in terms of cleaning or maintenance. I just ride!
The Trekking Lite also has slightly wider tyres compared to a road bike and Magura rim brakes so that I can come to standstill in full control and within minimal distance.
Finally, the custom built racks allow me to take panniers which is really nice and safe compared to a backpack. It keeps the center of gravity very low and relaxes my back at the same time!
- Colours available:
- Frame: Alloy, hand built in Taiwan, custom assembly in the Netherlands
- Bike Dimensions:
- Load Capacity: rider plus ~ 30kg on panniers front and rear
- Drive Train: Customized including Rohloff and Gates Carbon Belt
- Lights: Optional including dynamo hub
- Rear Rack: Custom design
- Brakes: Magura Hydraulic Rim Brake or Disc
- Warranty: 10 Years on the frame and 1 Year on components