WHY SHOULD I RIDE AN OMNIUM MINI?
- BMX style cargo bike
- These bikes are light and fast
- Ride like any regular push-bike
- You’ll have a smile on your face going from job to job
Omnium Mini prize at the CMWC 2015 Melbourne
What could be a better prize than an awesome cargo bike?!
<iframe src=”https://player.vimeo.com/video/127138517″ width=”500″ height=”281″ frameborder=”0″ webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Colours available:
- Frame: Chromoly Steel, Danish design, Hand built in Taiwan
- Bike Dimensions: 162cm x 77cm x 42cm
- Platform Dimensions: 40cm x 42cm
- Load Capacity: 100kg plus rider
- Drive Train: SRAM X5 trigger rear, 10-spd KMC chain, cassette 11-36
- Brakes: AVID Elixir 1, Hydraulic
- Warranty: 10 Years on the frame and 1 year on the components (excluding tyres and pedals)