WHY SHOULD I RIDE A NIHOLA FAMILY?
- Most stable & safest trike on the market. It is the type used on a car where the front wheels turn independently of the frame. Stability is the key to safety in relation to both the children being transported and the rider of the bike
- The cabin and the rear end of the frame are built as one unit, this gives extra stiffness and the best possible use of your energy
- The cabin floor is lower than the centers of the front wheels. This low center of gravity gives extra stability and gives extra space for a carry cot under the child bench, which can easily be removed with out the use of tools.
- Strong & rounded (no corners) steel frame securing family & cargo
- Light to ride without compromising strength or durability
- Modern, safe and light weight box construction
In a heartbeat I’d recommend my bike! And I have recommended it to many, friends and passers by. I believe everyone needs a nihola in their life, I’m in love in case you can’t tell 😉
Also your customer service is great. Emmy was extremely helpful, answered all of my questions honestly and it really shows they have a genuine passion for what they do. I was able to test ride and encouraged to take longer rides to be sure I made the right selection for us. While I didn’t have the time with a newborn to do long rides I definitely felt confident in my decision. There were no hard sells or any pressure, it just felt like they want to share the cargo bike love around.
- Colours available:
- Frame: quality double tube steel frame, Hand built in Denmark
- Bike Dimensions: 2.00 x 89 x 1.2
- Platform Dimensions: 88cm long and 62cm wide
- Load Capacity: 100kg plus rider
- Drive Train: Shimano Nexus 8-speed internal
- Motor: Optional fitted mid-drive, inquire with us
- Lights: Optional
- Rear Rack: Optional
- Brakes: Shimano drum brakes
- Warranty: 10 Years on frame and 1 year on the components
Weber Shell for transporting infants