Douze Cycles Frame Kit
Douze Cycles embarked on an incredible adventure, because we were convinced that we could innovate in this area if singular cargo bike. We design cycles combines sleek aesthetics, smooth lines, fast and easy to ride.
We designed the Traveller (with a step through frame), thinking of you during your daily commute. Our models are extremely easy to use without compromising with style and quality: our components are the most successful in the market, to ensure the performance of our models and security.
The day comes when you have to drive your children to school, that when you decide to learn the cello, or it is a passion for a sport that equipment takes up space, Our business, how we work, our relationship to time have changed under the sign of flexibility and mobility. This trend leads us to rethink the way we move.
A cargo bike should ride as a regular pushbike and you should be able to park it anywhere! It would be a shame to lose the comfort and practicality of a cargobike pretext that it does not fit in your garage, in your car trunk or on a bike rack when you want to take on holiday …
Douze Cycles is the first manufacturer to sell cargo-bikes with cable steering. The advantages compared to standard cargo-bike steering systems (rod and ball points) are undeniable:
- Exceptional maneuverability! a front wheel capable of turning 75° to the right or to the left will allow you to easily manoeuvre your Douze and make u-turns in tight places
- Our steering cable allows deep and sharp turns without the danger of the rider toppling over.
- The ad-hoc sheathed cable that we have designed is capable of working under extreme weather conditions.
Douze Cycles innovative quick-release system allows you to separate the front- from the back-frame in less than 5 minutes…
It is a unique selling point and advantage for several reasons :
- Transportation – you can transport your Douze in the trunk of your car or on a bike rack behind it
- Storage – separated into two parts, your Douze is easier to store when not used on a daily basis
- Evolutivity & modularity – if your needs change, you can change the frame ! Your short frame, for instance, can be replaced with a long frame in a couple of minutes.
Et Voila – the Douze Cycles Cargo Bike was born. It’s the future of Cargo Bike but available today!